ROOF WARRANTY CLAIMS
Please read completely to understand the terms of this agreement.
This agreement is for roof and related components, covered by the original manufacturer’s warranty or Rainscape Roofing’s Workmanship Warranty.
Rainscape Roofing will perform roofing repairs on warranted materials or workmanship at no cost. Customers will be charged for NON-Covered Items only.
Improper installation of roofing materials or flashing, resulting in a leak or malfunction of the roofing system.
NON COVERED ITEMS:
- Material Failure– Roofing materials or flashing material failure will be covered by manufacturer and the terms set forth by the manufacturer.
- Mechanical Failure– Conditions that alter the roof’s performance, such as foot traffic, intentional or accidental damage from animals, nature or other conditions that alter the roof’s performance from the original installation performed by Rainscape Roofing. Exterior home failure– Improperly installed or maintained windows, stucco, siding, foundation, masonry items, gutter or downspouts, that cause damage to the roofing materials or flashing as originally installed by Rainscape Roofing.
- Acts of God or Nature–Common occurrence weather-related problems such as ice dam, gutter back up, or naturally occurring weather damage. Rainscape Roofing is not liable for any ponding or improper drainage of water, due to incorrect sloping of existing roof structure or structure problems that may cause sagging or unevenness in existing roof deck.
If it is determined that the roofing materials or flashing performance in question is not covered under Rainscape Roofing’s Workmanship Warranty, payment for the selected service option is due in full, immediately. Rainscape Roofing, at its discretion, reserves the right to revoke the warranty if payment, in full, is not received.
- $150.00 Scheduled (NON-Emergency) service call for the next available time during business hours Monday- Friday.
- $350.00 Scheduled (Emergency) repair service call for first available time, business hours Monday-Friday. Usually within 24 hrs.
- $500.00 Scheduled (Emergency repair) service call for First Available, including evening and weekends. (Emergency repair)
***Someone over the age of 18 must be present to allow legal access to the property to receive a free estimate. The appointment may be canceled up to 3 hours prior to the scheduled appointment time. A trip charge equal to the service option selected will be charged should the appointment be canceled less than 3 hours prior to the scheduled appointment or in the event that no one 18 or over is present for the appointment.
Thank you, in advance, for choosing Rainscape Roofing for your roofing repair needs and for the opportunity to review and prepare a proposal for you and your home. . We appreciate your business and look forward to providing you the best customer service in the industry. We, at Rainscape Roofing, are committed to providing 100% Customer Satisfaction before, during and after your estimate and your roofing project. We direct great effort to making sure your proposal or project suits your needs, now and in the future.
Please use the contact form below to specify and request warranty work and/or to request or schedule an appointment for an estimate.